Sunday 4 September 2016

Cookie cutter gingerbread man - Take 2

Hello again,

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. I'm just popping in here to show you another card I have made using Cookie Cutter punch and stamp set bundle




Such good value this bundle - if you send your order to me via email, you can purchase the bundle from me for £28.35, which includes an extra 10% discount especially from me. PLUS I will send you a sample pack of co-ordinating papers and ribbons as a little free gift.  I have already made several cards with this set and have loads of ideas for more - I'll show you another next time.


I'm still loving this colour combination and that stripey paper is from the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper pack.  

I know its only September, but it is exactly the right time to start planning your Christmas cards. The weeks will whizz by and it will be here sooner than you think!



What other products have I used to make this card? Here is the list:
Crumb cake, whisper white (and a tiny piece of real red) card stock, whisper white baker's twinereal red and crumb cake stamp pads (but could use markers instead?). The sentiment is from the Holly Berry Happiness set. 

If you would just like to make this card and several others at a fun social event, then why not sign up for one of my card-making classes - "Cards 'n' Cake"? I can be found in Chertsey, just off Junction 11 of the M25, so a handy location to get to.

Be back soon. Thanks for stopping by,

Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment