Monday 21 November 2016

Curvy Keepsake box dies

Although the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits die set is by no means new (it has been in the catalogue for two or three years), it is still one of my favourites to dig out at Christmas and make table favours for Christmas lunch, and to make little gifts for the many people who deserve a "thank you" at this time of year. Made up, it is a perfect size to contain a little gift or (as I use it) a couple of Lindt Lindor chocolates (who doesn't love those?).





Have a search on Pinterest and you will see many different examples of how to use the box to make a huge range of seasonal characters - penguins, snowmen, puddings....the list goes on. But this little Santa box is still my favourite.


 
I have used this die in many different ways. I even made 150 in white pearl card as wedding favours for a friend - that was a marathon crafting session but they looked fab in the end. I wish I had remembered to take a photo!

I wonder if I've persuaded you that this die set should be on your wish list? If you order today, you could also add some SALE goodies to your basket - some items only available until 11.00 tonight. Others are on offer until Monday 28th. See yesterday's post for more details or click HERE to go direct to the offers in my online shop. I look forward to sending you a "thank you for your order" gift :)

Back soon,

Jill

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment