Wednesday 11 January 2017

Another "Balloon Adventure"

Just popping in here really quickly to show you the last (for now) card in my mini series of "Balloon Adventures" cards. I love this one - it is by far the simplest but there is something about it that I find really appealing.



This would be great for a child's birthday but I'm also thinking it would be OK for my son who will be 22 next birthday (but who is still a big kid at heart!)

Whilst I'm here I just wanted to remind you about the Sale-a-bration promotion going on at the moment and specifically, the opportunity to get your hands on over £220 worth of product for only £99. See more information taken from this month's newsletter:



If your “Wish List” from either the Annual or Spring Summer catalogues (or both!) is really long it might be more cost effective for you to purchase a “Starter Kit” by joining Stampin Up as a demo. You can choose any products of your choice up to a value of £130, but you pay only £99 and the shipping is FREE. Not only that, but during the Sale-a-bration promotion period you can choose an additional two stamp sets of your choice from either catalogue. If you chose the most expensive (for example, “Crazy about You” pg 70 in Wood Mount and “Letters for You” pg 137) that would amount to an additional £91 worth of product absolutely free! So £221 of product for only £99 – what are you waiting for?
What does it mean to "join" Stampin' Up! What do I have to do? The answer is absolutely nothing. You can join my team simply as a hobby crafter, take advantage of the Starter Kit offer and do nothing else. No-one will contact you or pressure you. If you want to place further orders you would enjoy a discount of 20% but there’s no need to do so. Of course, if you wanted to be an active demo and earn an income from doing what you love, that’s fine too. I am a relatively new demo myself and am building a fledgling team but we are all part of a much wider “umbrella” team which offers as much support, friendship, fun and inspiration as you could possibly want and I would welcome an opportunity to have a chat about it with you.

Also, if you are ordering from my online shop, don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive an extra thank you gift from me in February,


Back soon,

Jill x
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment