Friday 20 January 2017

Birthday Bright Project Kit

On page 13 of the new Spring/Summer catalogue you will find the "Birthday Bright" project kit being featured. This kit, together with the co-ordinating "Birthday Bright" stamp set contains enough supplies to make 12 great cards, all with either 3-D or shaker elements, AND 12 tags, again with 3-D elements. 

Not only that, but the kit comes in a gorgeous storage box which you can use as a storage box to store your cards and tags when you've made them.

I've not had time to play with my kit yet but here is a video from Stampin' Up showcasing the kit:


Doesn't that look like fun? Sadly, I have to be quite disciplined and complete my tax return before I can open my box :(

Don't forget that the Sale-a-bration event is still running - a purchase of the Birthday Bright kit and the co-ordinating stamp set, plus any other item from either catalogue (eg. Dazzling Details £2.25) would qualify you to choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration leaflet - what are you waiting for? Just click on the links below to shop online or send me an email.

And if you still haven't seen the new catalogue "in the flesh" just get in touch and I'll be happy to send you one, completely free of charge!

Back soon,

Jill

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment