Tuesday 3 January 2017

Mini gift cards - Sending Love

The new Spring Summer catalogue is due for release tomorrow and today I have been putting together packages to send them out to all my previous customers and anyone else who would like one. Just let me know if you would like to be included - from tomorrow you can access the PDF version on the sidebar on this page but if you would like a "real" copy delivered to your door absolutely free, just let me know.  


 I like to include a note with the catalogues I send out in the form of a handmade card and these are some of the cards that will be going out tomorrow. They are quite mini - only 3 inches square and showcase the new "Sending Love" papers which will be available in the catalogue. 




The sentiment is from another new set - "So in Love". And if you are wondering the little flowers are a die cut from the "Flower Fair Framelits" in the Annual catalogue. 

Will be back tomorrow with more news of the new catalogue. Til then, bye,

Jill xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment