Monday 27 March 2017

More fun with Stampin' Up!'s Avant Garden stamp set

Just another very quick card from me today - and another colourway in the card design I showcased on Monday. Today's card is in Flirty Flamingo.

I have to admit, Flirty Flamingo was not a favourite colour of mine when the new In Colors were announced. But it has really grown on me!


And here is another chance to watch my video tutorial, showing just how easy it is to make this card! (You need to be viewing this on my blog and not the email link for the link to appear!)


For details of the last few remaining days of Sale-a-bration, take a look at yesterday's post - I'd be delighted to hear from you if you want to order, need a free catalogue, or just need your questions answered.

Back tomorrow,

Jill x

If you are ready to order (just click the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page) and use my shopping code (see below), next month you will receive another free package of goodies from me! I really appreciate every one of my customers!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment