Sunday 19 March 2017

Stampin' Up! Avant Garden notecards

As I said yesterday, the Sale-a-bration promotion will soon be coming to an end. During these last few days, I thought I would show you in closer detail some of the projects I have been making with my free items. First up is the Avant Garden stamp set. This was my favourite set when the promotion started and has remained my favourite all the way through. I will be so sorry when Sale-a-bration ends and I won't be able to use this set for any further demos. I won't be getting rid of it though - I love it too much!


This project showcases so well one of the things that I really love about Stampin' Up! It really is so easy to put together the products needed to create a lovely card like this with very little effort or angst. The fact that all the products used - ink pad, patterned paper, card stock, ribbon - all co-ordinate makes it so easy to create such beautiful projects.

I've made a quick video tutorial to show you just how easy it is to make a card like this. The measurements of the card stock used are given below.


Whisper white notecards - 9cm x 12.5cm   or  3.5 ins x 5 ins
Panel of patterned paper -  9cm x 6.5cm   or   3.5 ins x 2.5 ins
White panel (to stamp on) - 5cm x 8cm   or   2 ins x 3 ins
Green panel  (mat) - 5.5cm x 8.5 cm   or 2.25 ins x 3.25 ins
Ribbon (or coloured card stock) -  1 cm x 9cm  or   0.5 ins x 3.5 ins

Don't forget that in order to "earn" this stamp set absolutely free, just make an order of £45. Further details of the Sale-a-bration promotion and the other ways to earn some free product, look back at yesterday's post. PLUS - if you are kind enough to order through me (just click the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page) and use my shopping code (see below), next month you will receive another free package of goodies from me!




If you have any questions or if there is anything I can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
And if you would like to receive a hard copy of either the Annual Catalogue or the new Spring Summer one or BOTH along with the Sale-a-bration brochure (no charge for any of these), please let me know by commenting below, emailing me, phoning me or completing the form in the link at the top of this page. 


If you are ready to order then just click on the "Shop Now" button at the top of this post, or email or phone me - if you live nearby (Chertsey, Surrey - just off junction 11 of M25) you could even collect your order from me and save the postage!

Back soon,


Jill


 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment