Sunday 23 April 2017

Card swap

As you'll be aware, if you follow my blog regularly, I recently took part in a Card Swap organised by Caroline, my Stampin' Up upline. Caroline has made several blog posts and videos about the swap - click HERE and scroll through some of her recent posts to find all the details.

The card that I submitted is shown below:

You can see my blogpost about this card HERE. There is also a link there to my video tutorial on how I made the card. I'm not sure as yet where my card ended up but I was delighted to receive a package from Caroline a few days ago containing these cards:


The blue card is the "swap" for my card. It was made by Sharon Derr - I'm afraid that's all I know about Sharon at the moment. I'm hoping she will get in touch if she sees this post and  I can find out where she lives. Some of the other cards have come from very far flung places!



Isn't this card just lovely - such pretty colours and how cleverly Sharon has put together all the elements to design a perfect card - thanks so much Sharon.


Those gold die-cut leaves are just so pretty - they are from the "Flourish thinlits" set. Another one to add to my ever increasing wish list. I was delighted to see they are being carried over to the new catalogue in June.


The other card was made by Caroline herself.


Again, using a set I don't have but I love the bright colours she has used.
 

 Taking part in the swap was so much fun - thank you Caroline for organising it!

Don't forget that there are lots of other crafty goodies being offered on the retiring list at the moment - just pop over to my shop and have a look here:

Retiring stamps

Retiring Bundles

Everything else retiring


As always, I'd be delighted to welcome you as a customer. If you'd like to receive an extra thank you gift from me in the mail next month, please remember to use this month's shopping code, when you order:  

9YHNTNPW
Back soon, Jill

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment