Sunday 7 May 2017

More washi tape backgrounds

Hi there,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Just a quick post to show you even more cards designed to use up all that washi tape we have all accumulated!

Happy Birthday Thinlits die Stampin Up




These cards also feature a sneak peek of a product which will be available in the new Annual Catalogue - the "Happy Birthday Thinlit die". This die will be available individually and measures 8.3cm x 7.6cm, so its quite big - great for making really simple cards as the die forms the focal point point.

Stampin' Up! Washi Tape and Happy Birthday die
 For the card above I cut the die out of our "Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper".

Happy Birthday die and Washi Tape Stampin' Up!
For this one I used Basic Black card stock.


If you'd like to know how I made these washi tape backgrounds, I posted a video tutorial a few days ago which you can find here:


Sadly once the washi tape I have used for these cards appeared on the retiring list, it sold out really quickly and is no longer available. However, this design could be made with any washi tape you have to hand. There are a whole load of washi tapes from the current catalogue still available at amazing reduced prices, some as little as £2.90 for a set of 5 reels of tape. I've included links to these below - you need to click on each link to see the new, reduced price.

As always, I'd be delighted to welcome you as a customer. Either click the "Shop Now" button at the top of this page to go straight through to my online shop or on any of the links below. You can shop at your leisure 24/7. If you'd like to receive an extra thank you gift from me in the mail next month, please remember to use this month's shopping code, when you order:
 JF3B2R9Y 

If you would prefer a more personal service, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. 

Back soon, Jill

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment