Thursday 27 July 2017

More Butterfly Basics from Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone,

A couple of months ago, I was on the Pootler's Design Team and our designs all used the Butterfly Basics stamp set. You might remember seeing some of my projects:





I had such fun with that stamp set and I couldn't stop using it so I have a backlog of other designs still to show you, starting off with this one:


I think this card really showcases how great Stampin' Up! products are for co-ordination - I have used cardstock, inks, patterned paper and ribbon and they all co-ordinate effortlessly!



All the products I have used are listed below. Just click on any of the links to be taken to my online shop! 



Back soon, 

Jill 


Don't forget that the Bonus Days promotion running for July means that if your order amounts to £45 you will earn a coupon for £4.50 which can be spent in August. Check out my post HERE for more details.




And don't forget our "Christmas in July" offer for anyone who signs up as a demo during July. Sign up before 31st July and not only will you receive the Starter Kit, containing £130 of product for only £99 but also an Essentials gift pack worth £47 and a new Carols of Christmas stamp set worth £18 for FREE. Read more HERE.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jill and I love the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set too and so pleased when we were given it to use on our Design Team Month. xx

    ReplyDelete