Sunday 23 July 2017

Stampin' Up! Birthday Memories Suite - Love it or hate it?

Hi there,
So sorry for my prolonged absence. I've been having problems with my blog feeder service which has meant that none of my subscribers has been receiving notifications when I post - so there didn't seem like much point in posting! However, I think the problems have now been resolved and email notifications are now being sent again. I actually have loads of new projects and videos to show you but they all use the Delightful Daisy Suite, including the Daisy Punch. As the punch hasn't been available to order since the middle of June, it seems rather cruel to keep posting projects showing how you could use it. But never fear, the punch is estimated to be back in stock on 31st July, so as soon as its available again I can start to show you some of my creations!

For today, I'm going to show you a card made with a suite that I don't own - Birthday Memories. 

Birthday Memories Stampin' Up!


We made this card at the Stampin' Up! On Stage event in Amsterdam earlier this year. I have to admit that when I saw the suite it just didn't do anything for me. Its just not my style. But maybe it appeals to you. I have seen it used by other demos and they seem to love it. So I guess its kind of a "Marmite" thing - you either love it or hate it! Which are you?


Birthday Memories from Stampin' Up!

The suite consists of a stamp set, a pack of Designer Series Paper and a coordinating die set - along with some coordinating ribbon and embellishments. One thing I did like about the set is that there are some dies which cut out some of the figures on the DSP - clever eh?
I'll be back in a couple of days to show you another card we made in Amsterdam - again using product I haven't bought!!



Don't forget that the Bonus Days promotion running for July means that if your order amounts to £45 you will earn a coupon for £4.50 which can be spent in August. Check out my post HERE for more details.

And don't forget our "Christmas in July" offer for anyone who signs up as a demo during July.


Sign up before 31st July and not only will you receive the Starter Kit, containing £130 of product for only £99 but also an Essentials gift pack worth £47 and a new Carols of Christmas stamp set worth £18 for FREE. Read more HERE.


Back soon, 

Jill

To buy online either click the "Shop Now" button at the top of this page to go straight through to my online shop or on any of the links below. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment