Wednesday 26 July 2017

Stampin' Up! Daisy Punch and Daisy Bundle are now back in stock!

Hi there,

So… who’s been waiting on the Daisy Punch coming back in stock? Well at last it's here.  I'm so happy to let you all know that the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Punch and Daisy Bundle are back in STOCK and orderable!!! It's been a while!!


As some of you will know, Stampin' Up! completely (and I mean COMPLETELY!) underestimated the popularity of the Daisy Punch and it sold out within days of the new catalogue going live!  

I know quite a lot of you have been waiting to buy the punch - and some of you may have been waiting to join my team to add the punch. Well, now you can go ahead! Please do not hang around though, I’ve no idea how many they have in the warehouse, so they may sell out again pretty quickly.

To order, just pop over to my shop HERE

Just click the "Shop Now" tab at the top! 

I'll leave you with a picture of some of the lovely things you could make!
Back soon, 

 Jill 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment