Tuesday 22 August 2017

Card-making for beginners - simple, stamped card

Hi there everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I held a class which I called "Card-making for Beginners". I had a good deal of interest in this. It seems that most of the people I encounter consider themselves to be "beginners" and so I though I'd run a class especially for them, alongside some blog posts and video tutorials to show how easy it is to create great projects and to hopefully encourage any new crafters to "have a go".

This was the first card we made in the class. I wanted to keep it REALLY simple, with a one layer card using only stamping. But it had to look impressive too!



To keep things really easy we used one of our Whisper White note cards and we just stamped the flowers from the Blooms and Wishes set in a range of different colours. After adding a sentiment (from the same set) and a few pearl embellishments we were done. A few of the class participants seemed to be genuinely amazed that such a pretty card could be produced so easily.



 As you can see from the photo above, we made the card even more special by adding a little bit of stamping on the envelope.



Are you a beginner crafter? Would you like to see how we made this card? If so take a look at my video tutorial HERE.



I am very excited to see subscribers on my YouTube channel steadily rising - I now have over 500 - my next goal is to get to 1000. If you've not subscribed yet and would like do so, please pop over HERE.

Back soon with more projects and fun!

Jill

You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month. 


If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment