Tuesday 8 August 2017

Hands Up! Who would like a free Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter catalogue?

Hi there everyone,



As you know, there is a new Stampin' Up! catalogue due out on 1st September containing loads of gorgeous new products for the autumn and Christmas seasons. If you have shopped with me over the past year, you will automatically receive a copy. If not, and you do not already have a demonstrator that you order with, please let me know and I can get one in the post to you. You won't want to miss it!!

Jill
 
You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month.


If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. 
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


2 comments:

  1. I would love to recieve a magazine. I also shoulder like to order the huge letter dies. You made a card with HAPPY dies is there anyway you can email me? Headerboo6508@gmail.com
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I've emailed you - hope you got it!

      Delete