Tuesday 1 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Pootler's Team Video Hop - Carols of Christmas



Hi there,

Welcome to the Pootler's Team Video Hop featuring the Carols of Christmas bundle. This is a bit of a different hop for us - hopping from video to video rather than blog to blog. I hope you're having fun. There are some amazing projects aren't there?


The beady eyed amongst you will realise that my project does not use Carols of Christmas. Due to a series of mishaps and mistakes, my bundle has not arrived in time. So I am using this lovely new Christmas set: Merry Mistletoe.




Pop over to my video channel (link below) and take a look at my tutorial HERE on how I made this pretty card.

The measurements for the card are as follows:
White card blank: 21cm x 15cm scored at 10.5 cm
                          (8.25 ins x 5.75 ins scored at 4.12ins)
Bermuda Bay panel: 7.5 cm x 11cm
                             (3 ins x 4.25 ins)
Silver panel: 8 cm x 11.5 cm
                  (3.25 ins x 4.5 ins)

Back soon, 

Jill 

I would be delighted to welcome you as one of my highly valued customers. Either click the "Shop Now" button at the top of this page to go straight through to my online shop or on any of the links below. You can shop at your leisure 24 hours a day. Don't forget to use this month's Shopping Code:



Product List

1 comment: