Thursday 14 September 2017

Pootler's Design Team - Week 2 - Flirty Flowers from Stampin' Up!

Hello there everyone,

Welcome to the second week of the Pootler's Design Team blog hop for September. I hope you were inspired last week with all the ideas of how to use our featured stamp set : "Flirty Flowers".


We are back this week with more fabulous projects using this lovely, versatile set. This week I decided to work with the stamp in the top left corner, which has a little row of quirky flowers and stems. 


I coloured the stamp with my marker pens to get the multicoloured effect - don't forget to "huff" on it after colouring to make sure the ink is still moist enough to stamp a clear image!


After stamping the flowers, I used my Old Olive watercolor pencil to draw a haphazard line at the base of the stems to "ground the flowers and swooshed it over with an Aquapainter. The "happy birthday" sentiment is from the "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" set.

Do you like the little scalloped borders I have used? Can't find that die or punch in the catalogue? Well I have used our new "Decorative Ribbon Border Punch" 


I have just covered up most of the border, just leaving that little scallop edge just peeking out! Just like the sample in the catalogue:



I have embossed the background using our Polka Dot Basics embossing folder and mounted the whole panel on a Daffodil Delight card blank.

Hope you like today's project and that you will get a chance to check out the other member's of the design team. 

Another "Flirty Flowers" creation next week!

Jill xx

You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month. Any order of £25 or more qualifies.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment