Tuesday 26 September 2017

Stampin' Up! Merry Mistletoe/ Year of Cheer Christmas card

Hi everyone,

I'm here today to show you another Christmas card made with Stampin' Up! products. I can't believe how early I've started my cards this year - normally I start in late November and am still making them when I begin to write and send them! But with so many gorgeous products available for festive crafting from Stampin' Up! it is hard not to start creating!

 My card today uses a set from the Annual catalogue - "Merry Mistletoe" - so many lovely elements in this set which makes it so versatile. I already have at least six ideas of cards to make, each using a different stamp from the set.



For my card I have used that gorgeous reindeer stamp. I stamped it with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. It is so super shiny in real life - this next photo shows that I think.


And I have used a panel of our "Year of Cheer" Speciality Designer paper. This is so pretty - really intricate snowflakes foiled in silver and gold. The gold edge is created with the Year of Cheer Speciality Washi Tape.

The measurements for my card are follows:
Card blank - 21cm x 15cm, (8  1/4 ins x 6 ins) scored along the long edge at 10.5cm (4 1/8 ins) to create a card which is 10.5cm x 15cm (4 1/8 x 6 ins).

Designer paper - 10cm x 14.5cm (3 7/8 ins x 5 3/4 ins)

If you would like to see a tutorial of how I made my card just click HERE or on the image below.



To buy any of the products I have used, just click on the links below - I'd be so happy to add you to my list of customers.

I'll be back soon to show you a different version of this card and how I made it.


Jill xx


You can buy Stampin’ Up! products easily online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop, by clicking on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the page or the product links below. Don't forget to use this month's shopping code to receive a free gift from me in the mail next month.


If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment