Tuesday 28 November 2017

And more Merry Mistletoe from Stampin' Up!

Hi there everyone,

I hope by now you'll have realised that I really LOVE this stamp set. I just can't stop playing with it. Today's card is a bit of a variation on yesterday's but in a more unusual colour combination.

Merry Mistletoe from Stampin' Up! - bright colourful Christmas card


This time I've stamped the trees on an assortment of bright colours with coordinating inks and used the "Merry and Bright" greeting from the "Hearts Come Home" set. Some people might be shocked that I actually cut up the stamp so that I could position it horizontally, but I am quite happy to do that if it means the stamp can be more versatile. 
I wonder what you all think of this card?


I have a feeling that it might be a case of "Marmite" - you'll either love it or hate it. I'm definitely on the "love" side. In fact this might be the card that I reproduce en mass to send as my card this year.

Would you believe me if I told you that I still have several more cards made with the Merry Mistletoe set to show you? Really is my favourite set this Christmas

I'll be back tomorrow with more - if you haven't made a start on your Christmas cards yet, now would be a great time to start!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 

If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment