Tuesday 21 November 2017

Gift bag for mini Prosecco bottle with Stampin' Up! products

Phew - back to a project based blog post after all the excitement of letting you know about the Online Extravaganza. Today's project is this lovely gift bag, sized perfectly to fut a mini bottle of Prosecco and would make a perfect gift for Christmas for all those people that you just want to give a "little" something.


 This bag is so simple to put together. We made this in one of my classes last week and even the ladies who had never crafted before were able to make it. I gave the ladies a choice of papers, either from the "Bundle of Love" set (as above) or the even more Christmassy "Year of Cheer" Speciality Designer Series papers (see below - LOVE these!).
Sadly I forgot to photograph the ladies with their projects, which were all different.

Would you like to make this project yourself? No problem - just click HERE


 Back soon,

Jill xx
 
All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 





If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment