Sunday 17 December 2017

Half Full again - but NOT for Christmas



Hi there everyone,

I'm once again joining in with the Pootles Team Birthday Blog Hop this month. Sadly this will be the last of these hops - watch this space for something new coming in January.

I love taking a stamp set or other product and seeing how many different occasions I can use it for. Stamp sets are not cheap so I want to get the most value from each one as possible. So when I was recently invited to take part in a challenge to create a non-Christmas card from a Christmas set I was well up for the challenge! I took the Half Full set and created some cards which be perfect for birthdays, especially for males who are notoriously difficult either to make or buy cards for. 


Birthday card with Half Full and Big on Birthdays

Birthday card using Half Full and Big on Birthdays

I began with a Crumb Cake card blank and added a panel of patterned paper. The green one is from the "Merry Little Christmas" pack and the red from "Quilted Christmas" pack. I then stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Big on Birthdays set and I stamped that in Chocolate Chip. The wine bottle was stamped in Black Memento ink and coloured with or fabulous Stampin' Blends pens. A little bit of fussy cutting and a couple of dimensionals and my cards were made! 



Half Full used for a birthday card

Hope you like them! Do take time to hop around the other blogs involved today - some lovely projects out there!
Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.
Product List

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection of cards Jill. You have shown how versatile this set can be. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jill, love the variety of colours x

    ReplyDelete