Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas - a Christmas round up!

What a wonderful time of year! Christmas Eve is here! I would like to wish all my blog readers and followers a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully you will be enjoying time with your family and friends over the next few days, as am I. And today I thought I would do a quick round up of my favourite Christmas projects of this season. You can click on any of the  titles of these project to read more about them in the original post and see some of my tutorials.  Enjoy!

Half full from Stampin' Up! Christmas card


Stampin' Up! Half Full Christmas Card


Stampin' Up! Half Full Christmas Card


Stampin' Up! Merry Mistletoe reindeer Christmas card

Merry Mistletoe reindeer Christmas card


Stampin' Up! Christmas card with Holly Berry Happiness


Stampin' Up! Merry Mistletoe Christmas card


Stampin' Up! Merry Mistletoe Christmas card


Stampin' Up! Merry Mistletoe Christmas card


Stampin' Up! Merryt Mistletoe Christmas card


Quilted Christmas by Stampin' Up! treat pouch


Stampin' Up! Bundle of Love Mini Prosecco gift bag


Stampin' Up! Winter Wonder Christmas card



Stampin' Up! Large Letters framelits MERRY card


Have a fun time everyone and I'll see you on the other side!!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below the original posts to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment