Wednesday 3 January 2018

Tutti frutti fruit basket from Stampin' Up!

Hi there everyone,

Hope you all had a chance yesterday to have a loook at the new catalogue and the Sale-a-bration offers. If you'd like me to put a copy of either or both in the post to you, just let me know.
Stampin' Up! Fruit Basket by Paper Daisy Crafting

Today I have another "Tutti Frutti" project to show you. These little fruit icons really are so tiny and so sweet. And how about that colour combination? Not colours  would naturally put together but just love how they look!

Tuuti Frutti from stampin Up by Paper Daisy Crafting

Short and sweet from me today. Don't forget that all during Sale-a-bration, I have a very special offer of 5 handmade greetings cards sent to anyone that places an order with me. That's on top of Sale-a-bration freebies and the free product you can earn by using my Monthly Shopping code. 

Back soon,

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment