Sunday 11 February 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit from Stampin' Up! in Blues

Hi everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed my little series of video tutorials last week featuring the Lots of Happy card kit. I hope you've not had enough of this lovely card kit as I've more to show you today. I decided to use some of the different colour watercolour pencils in the full pack. For this set of cards I used Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay.


Lots of Happy card kit from Stampin Up in blues

Here they are in close up:
Lots of Happy Card Kit in blue

Lots of Happy Card Kit in blues, by Stampin Up

Lots of Happy Card Kit in blues, by Stampin Up

Lots of Happy Card Kit in blues, by Stampin Up

Lots of Happy Card Kit in blues, by Stampin Up

So what do you think - pink or blue? Believe it or not I have another colourway to show you tomorrow!

Remember that during Sale-a-bration, any order of £45 qualifies for a FREE product - click on the link on the right to see the Sale-a-bration brochure. There are a lot of lovely products to chose from!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment