Tuesday 13 February 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit from Stampin' Up! in yellow and orange

Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping that you've been loving the Lots of Happy card kit as much as me. Today is my last post about it for a bit - promise! I just wanted to show you the cards I made in yet another colour scheme - yellows and orange.


Lots of Happy card kit from Stampin' Up! - order now in my 24/7 online shop

Once again, I used our set of Watercolor pencils in different colours to those that are in the kit. 


Watercolor colored pencils from Stampin' Up!

And don't forget that if you are feeling tempted, any order of £45 or over from now until March 31st will qualify from a FREE Sale-a-bration product. So order the Lots of Happy Kit (£31.50) and the Watercolor Pencils (£14.50) and then choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration leaflet (see on the right). As well as that, if you use my monthly shopping code I'll also send you a free gift and of course, a handmade card. 

Here are the cards in more detail:
Lots of happy card kit from Stampin' Up!

Lots of Happy card kit from Stampin' Up

Lots of Happy card colored with Watercolor pencils from Stampin' Up!

I wonder which colour scheme is your favourite for these cards? Pinks, blues or yellows? I keep changing my mind but at the moment I'm going for the blues!

I'll be back again soon and featuring different products - I promise!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment