Thursday 5 April 2018

New team member packs with a chocolate treat

Hi everyone,

It has been my absolute pleasure to spend some time over the past few days putting together packs for new members who joined my team during Sale-a-bration. I'm always so delighted when anyone chooses me to be their team leader and like to show my appreciation by sending this pack which usually includes a personalised notebook and a chocolate treat, wrapped, of course, in beautiful Stampin' Up! products. It also has some useful tools to help them along their Stampin' Up! journey -  a swatch of all the colours in the Stampin' Up! range and an overview of how the Compensation Plan works. 


Stampn' Up! new member pack

I particularly love the wrapped chocolate bar. It really is very quick and simple to make and lifts a rather ordinary chocolate bar to something rather special.


Bundle of Love chocolate treat - Stampin' Up!

So that you could make your own if you wanted, I have made a little video tutorial of how I made the packaging for the chocolate bar. Just click HERE or on the image below:

And here are the measurements you need:

IMPERIAL
Card stock/DSP measures 5 1/2ins x 6 1/4ins
Score at 1 1/4 ins, 1 5/8 ins, 3 5/8 ins and 4 ins
Turn and score at 5 1/2ins and 5 7/8 ins.

METRIC
Card stock/DSP measures 14 cm x 16 cm
Score at 3 cm, 4cm, 9 cm and 10 cm

Turn and score at 14cm and 15cm

If you'd like to join my team and receive one of my welcome packs, please get in touch - we would love to have you on board!

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business.



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment