Friday 20 April 2018

Rainbow washi tape and bold butterflies from Stampin' Up!

Hi there everyone,

As I'm sure you're all aware, a few days ago, Stampin' Up! let us all know which products would not be carried over to the new catalogue in June. If you'd like to see the complete list of products just click through to my shop HERE and choose "Last Chance Products". I've been going through all my products and trying to use some of the ones which will be retiring before they disappear forever. My card today uses some of these.


Bold butterflies with washi tape from Stampin' Up!

My background is made using three different packs of washi tape and I love the rainbow effect.


Basics Pack 1 Washi tape Stampin' Up!
 Basics Pack 1 Washi Tape £7.25

Basics Pack 2 Washi tape by Stampin' Up!
 Basics Pack 2 Washi Tape £7.25

Basics pack 3 washi tape by Stampin' Up!
                                     Basics Pack 3 Washi Tape £7.25

Each pack contains 5 reels of pretty coloured washi tape in a variety of widths and patterns. 

The other retiring product I have used is one of the Bold Butterflies die. I am so going to miss this set. Oh and one last thing - did you notice those pretty coloured pearls - that's a sneak peek of a product coming in the new catalogue (can't wait!).


Bold butterflies with washi tape from Stampin' Up!

Would you like to see how I made my card? Just click HERE to watch my video tutorial. 

Once I started playing with the washi tape and butterflies I couldn't stop to expect to see more samples over the next couple of days. 

Til then,

Jill xx

All the products I have used to make this project are all available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 



If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment