Friday 13 April 2018

Stampin' Up! On Stage Swaps Part 1

Hi everyone,

Last time I showed you some of the swaps I received last Friday afternoon at the Pootles Team craft afternoon. I'm back today to show you some  of the swaps I was given on Saturday at the On Stage Stampin' Up! event. There are so many of them that I have split them over two posts. Today I am highlighting some of the lovely cards I received. These were some of my favourites and I'll definitely be CASE-ing some of these.

Stampin' Up! On Stage swaps

Sadly, the top card here has no information identifying the maker but the others, starting with the "Thank You" card, and going clockwise, were made by Jenny Moors (Stamping Moments), Helen Jennings (Love A Duckie), Kathryn Patel (Cards with Kathryn) and Jill Lackford (Jill Stamps Up). 

Stampin' Up! On Stage swaps

From left to right, the cards above were made by Linda Starkey, Marguerite Moran (Make With Marguerite) and Lynn Bennett.

Stampin' Up! On Stage swaps

And these were made by Fanny Stafford (StampingEveryDay), Chris Robson and Ruth Trice (ArtfulStampin).

Thanks so much to all these ladies for swapping with me. I've made a short video to show you these cards (plus a few 3D swaps) - Watch the video HERE or click on the image below:


Back tomorrow to show you a few 3D swaps. Hope you are enjoying seeing them,

Jill xx

All the products used to make thes projects are available from my online shop. Simply click "Shop Now" button on the top of this page or click any of the images below to go direct to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If you order from my online shop please use my monthly shopping code (below) to receive a free thank you gift from me as I really appreciate your business. 


If you would prefer a more personal service, have any questions or need help with your order, please either send me an email or give me a ring. I'll be more than happy to help. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube - links on the left of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment